Thursday, September 13, 2007

The awakening of a cocoon



The above image is the last image in the mini community series entitled 'Chrysalis'. This is an image that depicts movement and flow from where we are to something different, simpler and unencumbered. Looking closely you will see an image of a person scurrying and leaving the rat race and walking into a place of simplicity. It is a story of awakening.

With awakening in mind, have you ever had one of those days, where you meet someone or talked to someone or are shown something and basically things you've heard, felt or experienced just all the sudden make sense.

Ok let me paint the picture for you. Now I am the a practical person, I don't believe in things blindly, especially when it's presented to me from an outside source. This is basically because the information of whatever being presented is within their realm of experience not mine. It's also the reason why I'll either wait for more material to be presented by another source or go researching deeper into it on my own. This is something I would caution everyone one to do.

I basically operate on how something makes me feel. Now like most, I am on a spiritual path I have experienced many wonderful things. Some of the meditations, dreams, and the space I'm in when I paint, could be described as out of this world.

So the other day I'm having a conversation with a friend, and he points me toward the David Wilcocks interviews done by Project Camelot.In my conversation with my friend the topic of channeling comes up. Since we both happened to be reading and coming in contact with information that is being channeled. There is a lot of it out there. And David Wilcocks is indeed a channeler. Now as I said before I am cautious, but as I was watching the interviews and he was talking many light bulbs starting going off for me. In fact many visions and dreams of what he was talking about I have experienced, kind of throwing me off guard. My one comment to my friend is with all these channelers I wonder if I'm missing out on something - and than the realization that I do in fact channel, through my paintings. As I said before, when I paint it is like I am in the zone, it's a meditation for me and truthfully it is the most peaceful feeling I have ever experienced and the paintings are my messages.

I happen to agree with David Wilcocks on his take about channeling by the way. The things is we are all capable of receiving the messages, it's part of our intuition, which we have shut off at a young age. The reason for that is, who would ever believe us. We felt alone with no one to talk to about these things. However, I believe there will be a lot more communication and sharing of these gifts in the near future. Till than stay open to receive and trust yourself.

We are awakening.